Honda Automobiles / Noticias en Español
All-New 2012 Honda Civic Pricing Starts at $15,605
The all-new, more refined 2012 Honda Civic went on sale today with manufacturer's suggested retail pricing* (MSRP) ranging from $15,605 for the value-oriented Civic DX Coupe to $26,750 for the luxuriously equipped Civic Hybrid with leather-trimmed seating surfaces, the Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ and XM Radio®, American Honda Motor Co., Inc., announced today.
Significant advancements to the new Civic compared to prior year models include increased fuel economy ratings, added refinement throughout, new interactive technologies for personalization and convenience, plus enhancements to performance, ride and interior packaging.
"For nearly forty years, Civic has earned its outstanding reputation by consistently delivering high levels of reliability, fuel efficiency, fun driving character and value beyond what's expected in the segment," said John Mendel, executive vice president of American Honda. "The all-new 2012 Civic improves in multiple ways with even more models to best meet individual preferences and budgets."
Compared to the outgoing Civic, 2012 Civic pricing reflects a sales-weighted increase of approximately $33 (0.17 percent) across the entire lineup while adding significant improvements in relative value through new standard features, enhanced equipment and improved fuel economy. With the goal of making technology more affordable, navigation-equipped models are priced $400 to $500 less than their 2011 predecessors. At the entry level, the price of the value-oriented Civic DX Coupe remains the same as the outgoing DX trim level.
The 2012 Civic lineup includes a sedan and a coupe with conventional gasoline models, a new "HF" high fuel-economy version with an EPA-estimated 41 mpg** on the highway, two sporty "Si" performance versions, along with one hybrid and a natural gas alternative-fuel variant.
The 2012 Civic lineup is on public display for the first time at the 2011 New York International Auto Show.
2012 Civic Highlights:
- Six completely redesigned models, including the sporty Civic Si (coupe and sedan), well-equipped and technologically advanced Civic Sedan and Civic Coupe, plus the highly fuel-efficient Civic HF, Civic Hybrid and Civic Natural Gas (formerly Civic GX)
- Advanced safety systems include the Honda-exclusive Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE)™ Body Structure for frontal collision energy management and vehicle-to-vehicle crash compatibility and a long list of standard safety equipment including side curtain airbags, driver's and front passenger's side airbags, Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) and anti-lock braking
- Streamlined, expressive "mono-form" exterior styling with clean, flowing lines
- Roomier interior delivers more style and convenience
- Available technology features include a new 5-inch color LCD intelligent Multi-Information Display (i-MID), USB Audio Interface, Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, Bluetooth streaming Audio, and a new Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System with Voice Recognition and FM Traffic
- New powertrain technologies include a refined 1.8-liter engine with enhanced fuel economy, a larger and more powerful 2.4-liter Civic Si engine and a new version of Civic Hybrid IMA system that implements a lithium-ion battery
* MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $750.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.
** Based on 2012 EPA mileage estimates. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.