3.5RL Luxury Flagship Sedan
As Acura's top-of-the-line luxury sedan, the 3.5 RL provides both luxury and performance in a highly refined package.
- Substantial improvements and upgrades make the RL even more competitive in the luxury performance category.
- New exterior styling and a refined interior give the RL a more aggressive look and feel
- Suspension advancements and improvements provide sportier handling while maintaining a smooth ride.
- Side air bags featured as standard equipment.
- Larger disc brakes for greater stopping power.
- Standard HID headlights for increased illumination.
- An improved Acura Navigation System is now also available throughout the U.S.
- In total more than 360 modifications were made to the 1999 RL.
3.2TL Performance Luxury Sedan
The all-new 3. 2TL offers new level of performance and luxury and sets a new standard in the midluxury segment.
- MI-new, completely redesigned, class leading 3.2TL benchmark performance luxury sedan.
- New 225 horsepower, VTEC V-6 engine with sequential SportShift automatic transmission.
- Dramatic new exterior and interior styling.
- All new Chassis and suspension produce world-class handling and ride.
- Larger interior volume moves the TL into the Midsize class.
- Highest feature content of any car in its category - the only factory option is the Acura Navigation System.
- MSRP is $27,500 for the filly featured model and $29,500 with the Acura Navigation System.
- Second Acura model to be designed, engineered and manufactured in the U.S.
CL Series of Luxury Sports Coupes
The U 5.-designed, engineered and manufactured CL blends captivating design
and innovative technology to deliver a gratifying driving experience.
- Leather interior is now standard on all models.
- Trunk mounted cargo net is standard.
- Heated seats are standard on the 3 .OCL.
3.OCL has redesigned alloy wheels.
- Due to the additional feature content of the 2.3 and 3 .OCL models, the premium package is no longer offered.
Integra Sports Coupe and Sports Sedan
The stylish Integra draws on its racing heritage to deliver exhilarating levels of performance resulting in one of the most compelling and popular driver's car on the road today.
- Integra Coupe RS model discontinued (LS, GS and GS-R remain).
- LS models are fitted with new larger diameter (15") alloy wheels and come standard with a leather wrapped steering wheel and shift knob.
- GS-R models now come standard with leather-trimmed interior.
SLX Luxury Sport Utility Vehicle
The SJJX possesses the authoritative performance and utility of a full-sized SUV as well as offering drivers comfort, refinement and luxury amenities.
- Having received numerous changes in 1998, the 1999 model remains unchanged.
NSX Exotic Snorts Car
The NSX is Acura's ultimate sports car, achieving the optimum balance of world-class performance, styling and prestige with surpassed levels of refinement, drivability and reliability.
- Having received numerous updates in 1997, the 1999 model remains unchanged.