Powersports / Motorcycles / Custom / Interstate / Features and Benefits
2013 Honda Interstate Features/Benefits
Sure it's fun to have a stylin' ride, but it can be even better yet when high style merges with the ability to rack up big miles—and that's what the Interstate™ is all about. Check out those stylish hard leather bags that offer ample storage space and that big, traditional windscreen; we're talking all-day riding comfort and convenience that will carry you through that long, long getaway. Because when you're aboard one of the coolest rides around, sometimes you just don't want the ride to end.
New for 2013
- New Light Silver Metallic color.
- Stylish custom windscreen for rider and passenger touring comfort.
- Exclusive leather-wrapped hard saddlebags are seamlessly integrated into the stylish progressive design. Unique new hidden latch system furthers the uncluttered look.
- Floorboards enhance the retro look while providing all-day touring comfort.
- Stylish fork covers.
- Progressive retro styling with a raked-out front end.
- Stylized, curved downtubes creates a unique custom look.
- Blacked-out engine.
- New-style wheels.
- Specially designed tank-mounted chrome housing features a speedometer, odometer/A&B tripmeter and indicator lights for turn signals, high beam, neutral, oil pressure, coolant temperature and clock.
- Wide retro-styled pull-back handlebar offers all-day comfort.
- Deep, long, flowing fenders for a classic look.
- One-piece seat design enhances the classic flowing lines.
- 4.4-gallon fuel tank capacity.
- Slim radiator is mounted unobtrusively to accent the Interstate's clean lines.
- Low-maintenance slim-profile driveshaft provides smooth operation with no need for chain or belt guards and covers.
- Transferable one-year unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- 1312cc liquid-cooled 52-degree V-twin delivers strong low-end and mid-range torque, with ample power for passing and relaxed cruising. Unique dual exhaust offers throaty exhaust note.
- Powerplant features a single-pin crankshaft to accentuate the engine's character.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) incorporates a single 38mm-diameter throttle body.
- Three-Valve Dual-Plug Combustion Chamber.
- Five-speed transmission for exciting roll-on performance.
- Single rear shock offers a comfortable ride and provides 3.9 inches of wheel travel.
- Large-diameter 41mm front fork provides 4.0 inches of plush, responsive travel.
Honda Genuine Accessories†
- Custom Grips, Boulevard Screen (smoke), Touring Bag (plain/studded/fringed), Front Pouch (plain/studded/fringed), Tank Belt (plain/studded), Backrest & Pad (low/tall), Rear Carrier Mounting Bracket, Rear Carrier, Passenger Floorboard, Engine Guard, Footpegs, Custom Rider Seat, Chrome Side Covers, PIAA Driving Lights, Braided Lines (Throttle Cable/Clutch Cable/Front Brake Hose/Rear Brake Hose), Digital Audio System, Audio Attach Kit, Master Cylinder Caps (fluted/V design/neo-retro), Billet Dipstick, Fork Nut Covers, Side Cover, Billet License Plate Frame (fluted/V design/neo-retro)