Honda Automobiles / FCX Clarity
Honda FCX Clarity - Main Specifications
- Torrance, Calif.
|Model type||Honda fuel cell vehicle|
|Overall length (inches)||190.3|
|Overall width (inches)
|Overall height (inches)||57.8|
|Tread (front/rear, inches)||62.2/62.8|
|Vehicle weight (pounds [kg])||3,582 [1,625]|
|Number of occupants||4|
|Performance||Maximum speed (mph)
|Vehicle range, previous EPA approved method (miles)*
|Powertrain||Drive method||Front-wheel drive|
|Motor||Type||AC synchronous electric motor (permanent magnet)|
|Max. output (kW [HP])||100 |
|Max. torque (N·m [kg·m])||256 [26.1]|
|Fuel cell stack||Type||PEMFC (Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell)|
|Max. output (kW)*||100|
|Lithium-ion battery||Voltage (V)*||288|
|Fuel||Type||Compressed hydrogen gas|
|Storage||High-pressure hydrogen tank|
|Tank capacity (L)||171|
|Max. pressure when full (MPa)||35|
- Specifications subject to change prior to production
- Preliminary EPA mileage estimates determined by Honda. Final EPA mileage estimates not available at the time of printing. Use for comparison purposes only. Mileage will vary depending on how the vehicle is driven.
- Specifications are determined in accordance with procedures proscribed in Road Transportation Motor Vehicle Law, except where marked by an asterisk (*) indicating Honda test values.
- FCX, Clarity, Honda FC Stack, V Flow FC Platform, InterNavi System, and VSA are registered trademarks of Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- Manufacturer: Honda Motor Co., Ltd.