Honda Announces 2007 Civic Si Sedan Pricing
American Honda Motor Co., Inc., today announced pricing for the all-new 2007 Honda Civic Si Sedan at the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show. The Civic Si Sedan officially goes on sale on November 1st with a manufacturer's suggested retail price of $21,290, plus $595 for destination and handling.
2007 Civic Si Sedan models include:
- 197-horsepower, 2.0-liter i-VTEC™ 4-cylinder engine
- 6-speed manual transmission with helical-type limited slip differential
- Exclusive exterior features include rear deck spoiler wing and Si emblems
- Standard 17-inch alloy wheels with P215/45 R17 87V tires
- Side curtain airbags, front side airbags and dual-stage, dual-threshold front airbags
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) Body Structure
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®)
- Anti-lock brakes (with 4-channel ABS and Electronic Brake Distribution)
- EPA-estimated city/highway fuel economy of 23/32 miles per gallon*
High-performance summer tires are available as a factory option, bringing the suggested retail price to $21,490. The Civic Si Sedan is also available with a Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with Voice Activation and XM® Satellite Radio for the suggested retail price of $23,040 ($23,240 on vehicles with the high performance summer tire).
* Based on 2007 EPA mileage estimates. Use for comparison purposes only. Actual mileage may vary.