Powersports / Motorcycles / Standard / Nighthawk
2005 Honda Nighthawk Features
09/08/2004 - Torrance, Calif.
The Nighthawk delivers a full measure of Honda quality in a lightweight and practical package.
Features & Benefits
- Twin-cylinder 234cc SOHC engine offers plenty of smooth, easy-to-use power.
- Large cylinder fins for efficient engine cooling.
- Screw-type valve adjusters simplify maintenance.
- Single 26mm CV carburetor offers crisp throttle response throughout the rpm range.
- CD ignition requires no maintenance.
- Maintenance-free automatic cam-chain tensioner.
- Convenient and reliable electric starter.
- Good-looking and quiet chrome exhaust system.
- Simple, easily adjustable cable-operated clutch and easy-shifting five-speed transmission.
- Durable O-ring-sealed drive chain.
- Single-cradle steel frame is lightweight and strong.
- 31mm front fork offers a compliant, controlled ride.
- Dual rear shocks offer five-position preload adjustability for varying loads and conditions.
- Powerful drum brakes front and rear.
- Lightweight, chromed spoke wheels.
- High-quality tires offer excellent traction and long life.
- Relaxed standard riding position and ergonomically designed seat offer a high level of riding comfort for both rider and passenger.
- Large, 4.3-gallon fuel capacity and outstanding fuel mileage offer excellent cruising range.
- Round halogen headlight.
- Low seat height of just 29.3 inches.
- Easy-to-read instrumentation includes a handy tripmeter.
- Standard tool kit.
- Convenient steering lock for added security.
- Dual mirrors.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Handlebar switches and controls use internationally approved ISO graphic symbols.
- Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Ownership includes one-year complimentary membership in the Honda Rider's Club of America™ (HRCA®). Benefits include: discounts, travel benefits, roadside assistance, one year complimentary subscription to Honda Red Rider™ magazine, access to HRCA Clubhouse Web site (www.hrca.honda.com), access online to Honda Common Service Manual. For HRCA details, call 1-800-847-HRCA.
- Touring Accessories: Tank Pad, Magnetic Tank Bag (Black).
- Chrome Accessories: Backrest.
- Additional accessories: Cycle Cover.