Powersports / ATV / Sport / TRX300X / Features
2006 Honda TRX300EX Features
05/31/2005 - Torrance, Calif.
With a great balance of power, weight, agility, outstanding value and thoughtful convenience features, the TRX300EX is where high performance and high value meet.Email a Friend
Features & Benefits
New for 2006
- New Black color joins Red.
- Dependable 282cc SOHC four-stroke engine produces impressive power over a broad rpm range.
- Gear-driven counterbalancer minimizes engine vibration for smooth running.
- Maintenance-free automatic cam-chain tensioner.
- Reliable, maintenance-free CD ignition with electronic advance.
- Convenient electric starter helps make starting easy.
- Snorkel-type air intake is positioned high in the chassis for reduced water/dirt contamination.
- Close-ratio five-speed transmission offers a gear for every situation.
- Simple-to-use Reverse gear allows easy maneuvering in tight spaces.
- Specially designed 32mm carburetor with accelerator pump offers excellent fuel economy and crisp throttle response.
- USDA-qualified muffler/spark arrester offers quiet operation and maximum power.
- Box-section high-tensile steel frame offers strength, rigidity and light weight.
- Long-travel, double-wishbone independent front suspension features five-position spring preload adjustability.
- Heavy-duty hydraulic single-shock rear suspension offers five-position spring preload adjustability.
- Strong, lightweight box-section swingarm utilizes an easy-to-use eccentric chain-adjustment system.
- Durable and lightweight heavy-duty O-ring-sealed drive chain.
- Specially designed knobby tires offer superb grip and long life.
- Triple hydraulic disc brakes.
- Rear caliper brake-pad wear indicator.
- Engine design produces low emissions and meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road emissions standards.
- Ergonomically designed riding position offers a high level of comfort.
- Powerful 60/55W halogen headlight.
- Lightweight tail- and brakelight.
- Comfortable dogleg levers with cable adjusters and dust cover.
- Attractive handlebar cover.
- Washable, two-stage foam air filter.
- Multi-function, handlebar-mounted switch assembly is easy to use.
- Easy-to-use parking brake.
- Keyed ignition switch offers added security.
- Handlebar switches, controls and warning labels use internationally approved ISO graphic symbols.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Tough steel front skidplate.
- Rear mudguard with rigid footrests.
- Transferable six-month limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Ownership includes one-year complimentary membership for an individual in the Honda Rider's Club of America™ (HRCA®). Benefits include: discounts, travel benefits, roadside assistance for ATV transport vehicle while ATV is being transported, one year of Honda Red Rider ATV™ magazine, access to HRCA Clubhouse Web site (www.hrca. honda.com) and access online to Honda Common Service Manual. For HRCA details, call 1-800-847-HRCA.
- Flag Kit.