Expectations in the Sport category of ATVs have reached an elevated level of comfort and high performance thanks to the TRX700XX, which offers double-wishbone Independent Rear Suspension (IRS), unique centered chain-drive system and a fuel-injected 686cc engine making monster torque.
New for 2009:
- New Metallic Black color with graphics joins Metallic Black/Silver and Metallic Black/Red
Features & Benefits
- 686cc SOHC liquid-cooled fuel-injected four-valve single-cylinder four-stroke engine.
- Double-wishbone, Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with tuned swaybar.
- Centered chain final drive system.
- 11-inch-diameter rear rims with removable mud scrapers.
- 686cc SOHC, four-stroke engine generates the highest peak output in its class.
- Liquid cooling provides consistent engine operating temperature in extreme conditions for maximum power and long engine life.
- PGM fuel-injection system with 44mm throttle body for excellent cold-weather starting, lower maintenance and consistent performance at high altitudes (see Technology Section).
- In-gear starting in forward or easy-to-use Reverse
- Gear-driven counterbalancer minimizes engine vibration for smooth, comfortable all-day riding.
- Maintenance-free automatic cam-chain tensioner.
- Closed-crankcase vent system safeguards against engine oil contamination.
- Full transistorized ignition with electronic advance.
- USDA-qualified stainless-steel muffler/spark arrester for quiet operation and maximum power.
- Heavy-duty clutch stands up to sport-ATV demands.
- High-efficiency dry-sump lubrication system features large-capacity oil tank for maximum engine cooling.
- Rugged five-speed transmission with Reverse has components and ratios specifically designed for sport-ATV use.
- Unique, centered transmission with its direct-line chain final drive allows optimum IRS double-wishbone A-arm design.
- Independent double-wishbone, adjustable-preload front suspension uses premium shock absorbers featuring dual single-rate springs that allow a lighter, more compact package with 10.5 inches of fully useable travel.
- Independent double-wishbone rear suspension, made possible by the innovative centered chain drive system, features steel upper and aluminum lower A-arms. Using piggyback, adjustable-preload reservoir shocks, the system provides 9.3 inches of fully useable travel.
- Steel frame with removable subframe is extremely durable and strong.
- Triple disc brakes for excellent stopping power and weight savings.
- Special, large-diameter 11-inch aluminum rear wheels allow for ideal CV joint angles and A-arm lengths, resulting in superior power delivery, optimum suspension action and improved durability.
- Radial tires with knobby pattern provide superb traction and cornering ability.
- Durable, heavy-duty O-ring- sealed drive chain.
- Easy-to-use dual snail-cam eccentric chain adjusters.
- Convenient pushbutton electric starting.
- Sculpted, plush seat provides excellent comfort and superb sport riding ergonomics.
- Uniquely aggressive sport styling.
- Cowl-integrated headlight with dual 30-watt bulbs provides distinctive sport style and excellent function.
- High-visibility, long-life LED brake light.
- Easy access to washable two-stage large-capacity foam air filter.
- Tough, polyethylene push bar up front and polypropylene rear A-arm protectors.
- High-impact urethane skidplate protects frame and engine cases.
- Rear mudguards with rigid footrests.
- 8AH maintenance-free battery.
- Keyed ignition switch offers added security.
- Simple-to-operate multifunction handlebar switch.
- Left-hand-operated parking brake.
- Tool kit includes tire-pressure air gauge and owner's manual.
- Transferable one-year, limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- When you buy a new Honda Powersports Product, you may be eligible to receive a complimentary one year membership in the Honda Riders Club of America, which includes an exclusive Members-only magazine, rider training benefits, access to the Members-only Clubhouse website and much more. Some limitations apply. For more information on the HRCA, log on to hrca.honda.com.
Honda Genuine Accessories
- Flag Kit.
- Front Bumper (MX type).
- Front Bumper (GNCC type).
- Front Skid Plate.
- Rear Frame Skid Plate.
- A-Arm Guards (front).
- A-Arm Guards (rear).
- Nerf Bars.
- Rear Grab Bar.
- Shock Covers.
- ATV Cover.