The TRX450R stands tall as one mighty impressive machine, having won races in virtually every form of ATV racing as well as racking up a string of exciting wins in the grueling Baja 1000. At the same time, these remarkable performance credentials also keep the TRX450R at the top of the popularity charts for recreational riders too.
- High-performance Unicam® cylinder head design.
- Compact, lightweight engine designed specifically for ATV usage is worthy of its CRF® heritage.
- Lightweight, compact, internal auto decompressor provides superb cold-starting and hot-starting operation.
- Crankshaft is made of high-strength, low-carbon steel with carburized main journals for maximum durability at sustained high-rpm operation.
- Cylinder-head cover is made of magnesium to reduce engine weight.
- Forged three-ring 12.0:1-compression slipper piston is lighter than a conventional design, revving quickly while maintaining excellent cylinder sealing and high-rpm power.
- 40mm Keihin FCR-type carburetor features four rollers on the flat slide, resulting in very light throttle effort, smooth operation, crisp throttle response and excellent rideability.
- Carburetor features a Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) that helps maintain linear response throughout the rpm range.
- Twin-sump lubrication system separates the oil supply for the crankshaft, piston and valve train from the clutch and transmission. This ensures a cool supply of oil to the clutch, eliminates clutch and transmission material contamination to the engine oil and reduces the amount of circulating oil and the required size of the oil pump.
- Exhaust system uses a lightweight, stainless-steel header and muffler.
- Exhaust system and free-flowing USDA-qualified muffler increase performance while maintaining low noise levels.
- Durable five-speed transmission with low ratios designed for racing applications and trail use.
- Rider's position features low handlebar, seat and footpegs for improved center of gravity and rider feel.
- Round-tube steel frame with removable aluminum subframe is lightweight and durable.
- One-piece, cast-aluminum swingarm for light weight, maximum strength and durability.
- Independent, double-wishbone front suspension with fully adjustable Showa shocks provide 8.4 inches of travel, and features rear-facing reservoirs for increased durability.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension with fully adjustable Showa piggyback shock provides 9.3 inches of travel.
- Dual 174mm front disc brakes with twin-piston calipers and high-pressure front brake lines provide excellent stopping power.
- 190mm rear disc and beefy single-piston caliper provide improved stopping power and increased ground clearance.
- Lightweight aluminum wheels reduce unsprung weight for outstanding handling.
- Dunlop radial tires provide superb traction and cornering ability.
- Durable and lightweight O-ring-sealed drive chain.
- Long, narrow seat is designed for superior comfort and performance in all operating conditions. Saddle is also easy to remove for convenient access to the air filter.
- Large air filter allows maximum airflow for optimum engine power.
- Airbox designed for improved airflow and increased power.
- Adjustable dual headlights with 30-watt bulbs and improved reflectors for excellent visibility and distinctive appearance.
- LED taillight/brake light to shed weight and add an aggressive appearance.
- CRF®-style clutch and front brake lever.
- Wide footpegs for improved rider control.
- Aluminum shift and brake pedals.
- CRF-type handlebar grips.
- Transferable one-year limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Honda Genuine Accessories*
- Flag Kit
*WARRANTY: Because we're so confident in the quality of each of our Honda Genuine accessories, we're pleased to offer one of the best warranties in the industry. One-year warranty begins on the day accessories are purchased by the customer.