Powersports / Motorcycles / Custom / Rebel / Features
2013 Honda Rebel Features/Benefits
For years and years, the Rebel has remained a favorite among entry-level street riders—and for good reason. Its stylish good looks maintain an enduring appeal, it’s comfortable, light in weight and easy to maneuver, and its durability has grown to legendary proportions. Whether you’re running errands around town or heading out of town for a riding adventure, the tough Rebel serves as a great riding partner.
New for 2013
- New Black color joins Candy Red.
- Proven twin-cylinder 234cc SOHC four-stroke engine is smooth, quiet, economical and easy to maintain.
- Screw-type valve adjusters simplify maintenance.
- Constant-velocity (CV) carburetor gives excellent throttle response.
- Easy-shifting five-speed transmission.
- Maintenance-free automatic cam-chain tensioner.
- Radically styled twin-muffler exhaust system.
- Maintenance-free, solid-state CD ignition.
- Semi-double-cradle frame allows a long wheelbase and extremely low seat height.
- Hydraulic front fork with dual Syntallic bushings.
- Dual rear shocks feature five-position spring preload adjustment.
- Rectangular-section swingarm.
- Front disc brake with twin-piston caliper.
- Wide 15-inch rear tire.
- Spoke-type wheels with chrome rims.
- O-ring-sealed chain for increased durability.
- Low seat height of only 26.6 inches.
- Pullback handlebar.
- 2.6-gallon teardrop fuel tank.
- Two-piece custom-styled seat.
- Custom-styled, chrome-plated headlight case.
- Stylish, chrome-plated taillight housing.
- Simple, straightforward instrumentation.
- Chrome-plated turn-signal housings.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Push-to-cancel turn-signal switch.
- Key-operated steering lock for added security.
- Easy-to-use helmet lock.
- Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.