Powersports / Motorcycles / Custom / Sabre / Features and Benefits
2013 Honda Sabre Features/Benefits
Here's a pro-street-style cruiser that struts an aggressive look and offers the credentials to back it up: the Honda Sabre®. Featuring performance-oriented ergonomics that are both functional and comfortable, this is one tough ride cast in the classic role of a muscle-bound street rod. Thanks to a powerful 1312cc V-twin engine incorporating Honda's sophisticated Programmed Fuel Injection, this is a bike that will take you down the meanest streets with performance that'll turn heads.
New for 2013
- Available in Black.
- Muscular pro-street styling with a raked-out front end for an aggressive stance.
- Stylized, curved downtubes create a unique custom look.
- New-style wheels feature special five-spoke design.
- Specially designed tank-mounted chrome housing features a speedometer, odometer/A&B tripmeter and indicator lights for turn signals, high beam, neutral, oil pressure, coolant temperature and clock.
- Handlebar is low, narrow and farther forward for an aggressive pro-street riding position.
- Minimalist front and rear fenders complement the Sabre's styling.
- Sleek one-piece seat enhances the Sabre's bold design.
- 4.4-gallon fuel tank capacity.
- Slim radiator is mounted unobtrusively to accent the Sabre's clean lines.
- Low-maintenance slim-profile driveshaft provides smooth operation with no need for chain or belt guards and covers.
- Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- 1312cc liquid-cooled 52-degree V-twin delivers strong low-end and mid-range torque, with ample power for passing and relaxed cruising. Unique dual exhaust offers throaty exhaust note.
- Powerplant features a single-pin crankshaft to accentuate the engine's character.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) incorporates a single 38mm-diameter throttle body.
- Three-Valve Dual-Plug Combustion Chamber.
- Five-speed transmission for exciting roll-on performance.
- Single rear shock provides 3.9 inches of wheel travel.
- 41mm front fork provides 4.0 inches of plush, responsive travel.
Honda Genuine Accessories†
- Custom Grips, Boulevard Screen (smoke), 18L Saddlebag (plain/studded), Saddlebag Bracket (18L), Touring Bag (plain/studded/fringed), Front Pouch (plain/studded/fringed), Tank Belt (plain/studded), Backrest & Pad (low/tall), Rear Carrier Mounting Bracket, Rear Carrier, Rider Footpegs, Front Spoiler (black/red), Front Spoiler LED Accent Lights, Custom Rider Seat (Scorpion/Flame), Chrome Side Covers, PIAA Driving Lights, Braided Lines (Throttle Cable/Clutch Cable/Front Brake Hose/Rear Brake Hose), Digital Audio System, Audio Attach Kit, Master Cylinder Caps (fluted/V design/neo-retro), Billet Dipstick, Fork Nut Covers, Billet License Plate Frame (fluted/V design/neo-retro), Engine Guard, Passenger Floorboards
† WARRANTY: Because we're so confident in the quality of each of our Honda Genuine Accessories, we're pleased to offer one of the best warranties in the industry. One-year warranty begins on the day accessories are purchased by the customer.