Powersports / Motorcycles / Custom / Shadow
2010 Honda Shadow RS Features and Benefits
Here's rolling proof that classic ideas never go out of style: the 2010 Honda Shadow® RS. This agile and responsive V-twin roadster has clean, crisp lines and standard-style riding ergonomics that promise plenty of fun times ahead. The Shadow RS's higher pegs enhance ground clearance, and its thoroughly modern liquid-cooled 745cc V-twin engine with Honda's sophisticated Programmed Fuel Injection adds to the riding pleasure. Savor the open road aboard the Honda Shadow RS.
- Classic roadster tank shape and seat are inspired by the world of flat-track racing.
- A torquey 745cc liquid-cooled V-twin engine pumps out a strong spread of power over a broad rpm range.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) incorporates a single 34mm-diameter throttle body.
- Sturdy 41mm front fork features a large-diameter billet-aluminum triple-clamp for a distinctive look plus confident, neutral handling and a plush 4.6 inches of wheel travel.
- Classic dual-shock rear suspension features five-position spring preload adjustability and 3.5 inches of wheel travel for a smooth ride.
- Lightweight chain final-drive system continues classic styling theme.
Honda Genuine Accessories
- Boulevard Screen (smoke), Backrest (low/tall), Backrest Mounting Bracket, Backrest Trim (low/tall), Touring Bag (plain/studded), Rear Carrier, Custom Grips, Master Cylinder Cap, License Plate Frame, Outdoor Cycle Cover.