Powersports / Motorcycles / Custom
2007 Honda Shadow VLX/VLX Deluxe- Features & Benefits
Cruiser fans looking for classic styling, an incredibly low seat height and a readily affordable price can find it all in the Shadow VLX and VLX Deluxe.
New for 2007
- New Light Pearl Blue Metallic color joins Candy Dark Red on the Shadow® VLX Deluxe model.
Unique Shadow VLX Deluxe feature
- Brilliant chrome finish on cylinder-head covers, right and left engine covers, and left-rear engine cover.
- 583cc liquid-cooled V-twin engine produces impressive power over a broad rpm range.
- Three-valve cylinder-head design utilizes two spark plugs per cylinder for excellent combustion efficiency and high power output.
- Coolant-heated carburetor is tuned for excellent power and rideability.
- Finned cylinders enhance appearance.
- Aluminum radiator maintains consistent engine temperature for optimum performance and long engine life.
- Wide-ratio four-speed transmission.
- Dual exhaust system offers a rumbling sound and custom appearance.
- Reliable electric starting system.
- CD ignition with electronic advance offers dependability and is maintenance-free.
- Maintenance-free automatic cam-chain tensioners.
- Double-cradle steel frame allows a long wheelbase, and a low seat height of just 25.6 inches.
- 39mm front fork offers a compliant, controlled ride.
- Specially designed swingarm gives the bike a custom, hardtail look.
- Rear shock has seven-position spring preload adjustability.
- Single-disc front brake with twin-piston caliper and a drum rear brake.
- Chrome-plated rims and spokes.
- Massive 170/80-15 rear tire offers excellent grip and provides a low, custom look.
- Durable O-ring- sealed drive chain.
- Chromed handlebar and forward-mounted footpegs are rubber-mounted for reduced vibration and offer a comfortable riding position.
- Custom-style seat is wide and low in the rear and narrow in the front, with dense foam to provide a comfortable 25.6-inch seat height.
- Chrome-plated halogen headlight.
- Simple, easy-to-read instrumentation.
- Helmet lock and tool kit.
- Soft, comfortable handgrips.
- Solid aluminum footpegs with wide rubber trim bands project a custom-made look.
- Standard fork lock.
- 12-volt maintenance-free battery.
- Transferable one-year unlimited-mileage warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Purchase of a new, previously unregistered Honda unit by an individual retail user in the United States qualifies the owner for a one-year complimentary membership in the Honda Rider's Club of America™ (HRCA®). Benefits include online access to the Honda Common Service Manual, six issues of the bimonthly Honda Red Rider™ magazine, travel discounts, trip routing, MSF reimbursement, plus access to the HRCA Web site (www.hrca.honda.com). Look for the HRCA support team at select off-road events across the country. For details on the HRCA, dealers should call (310) 783-3958, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Touring accessories: Cruiser Shield, Backrest with Pad, Rear Carrier Rack (Round Tube) and Rear Carrier Rack (Square Tube).
- Chrome accessories: Oil Filler Cap, Backrest Emblems, Footpegs, Backrest Trim, Radiator Guard, Lever Set and Air Cleaner Cover Emblem.
(Accessory availability and specifications subject to change without notice.)