Powersports / Motorcycles / Custom
2010 Honda Fury Features and Benefits
Welcome to the wild side of Honda, where a passion for riding reigns supreme in the stunningly creative 2010 Fury. Here we have a machine packed with radical lines and a head-turning look--the pure, undiluted chopper essence, a genre of motorcycle that simply feels right, looks right, sounds right and goes straight to the heart of core enthusiasts. Even though the Fury looks like something from the farthest fringes of the two-wheeled world, this way-out ride is backed up with the same fit and finish, functionality, affordability, quality and reliability built into every Honda.
- High-mount steering head complements the raked-out front end.
- "Hard-tail" styling.
- Long, slim 3.4 gallon seamless fuel tank mounts high on the frame for a true custom look.
- Slim radiator is mounted unobtrusively to accent the Fury’s clean lines.
- Color-matched bodywork, frame and swingarm. (Matte Silver has a Black frame.)
- Minimalist front and rear fenders complement the Fury’s chopper styling.
- Control lines and cables are specially routed for a clean, custom look.
- New low-maintenance slim-profile driveshaft provides smooth operation with no need for chain or belt guards and covers.
- Integrated handlebar-mounted chrome housing features a speedometer, an odometer/A&B tripmeter and indicator lights for the turn signals, high beam, neutral, oil pressure, coolant temperature and clock.
- Electric speedometer with easy-to-read numerals uses an electronic transmission speed sensor, which eliminates the front-wheel-mounted speedometer cable. This contributes to a clean, uncluttered look.
- Passenger seat and rear passenger pegs are easily removed to yield a clean, solo look.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Transferable one-year unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- 1312cc liquid-cooled 52-degree V-twin delivers strong low-end and mid-range torque, with ample power for passing and relaxed cruising. Unique dual exhaust offers throaty exhaust note.
- Powerplant features a single-pin crankshaft to accentuate the engine’s character.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) incorporates a single 38mm-diameter throttle body (see 2009 Technology Section).
- Three-Valve Dual-Plug Combustion Chamber (see 2009 Technology Section).
- Five-speed transmission for exciting roll-on performance.
- All-new rear suspension system gives a clean uncluttered appearance.
- Single rear shock with adjustable rebound damping and five-position preload adjustment features an advanced internal valve system for a comfortable ride, and provides 3.7 inches of wheel travel.
- Large-diameter 45mm extended front fork provides 4.0 inches of plush, responsive travel.
Honda Genuine Accessories
- Leather Accessories: Custom Rider Seat (multiple designs), Custom Passenger Seat (multiple designs), Leather Front Pouch (Fury logo).
- Backrest: Low Sissy Bar, Passenger Backrest Pad.
- Chrome Accessories: Rear Fender Panel, Chrome Allen Bolt Inserts (5, 6, 8mm).
- Billet Accessories: Master Cylinder Cover, Oil Dipstick, Clutch Cover, Timing Cover, Upper Fork Bolt Cover, License Plate Frame.
- Additional Accessories: Braided Steel Lines for Brakes, Throttle and Clutch, Front Spoiler (color matched), Front Spoiler LED Light Kit, Boulevard Screen, Outdoor Cover.
(Accessory availability and specifications subject to change without notice.)