Powersports / Motorcycles / Custom
2013 Honda Fury Features/Benefits
We understand perfectly if you think your eyeballs are lying to you. Indeed, the Fury® appears to be something from the farthest fringes of the two-wheeled world. Yet it's a Honda, through and through. Here we have the rolling incarnation of the pure, undiluted chopper essence, a machine that simply looks right, sounds right and goes straight to the heart of radical enthusiasts. Yet despite the extreme lines and head-turning looks, the Fury is backed up with the same fit and finish, functionality, affordability, quality and reliability built into every Honda. Who would have ever thought it possible?
New for 2013
- Standard model available in Red and Black. ABS model available in Black only.
- High-mount steering head complements the raked-out front end.
- Hard-tail styling.
- Long, slim 3.4-gallon seamless fuel tank mounts high on the frame for a true custom look.
- Slim radiator is mounted unobtrusively to accent the Fury's clean lines.
- Minimalist front and rear fenders complement the Fury's chopper styling.
- Control lines and cables are specially routed for a clean, custom look.
- Low-maintenance slim-profile driveshaft provides smooth operation with no need for chain or belt guards and covers.
- Integrated handlebar-mounted chrome housing features a speedometer, an odometer/A&B tripmeter and indicator lights for the turn signals, high beam, neutral, oil pressure, coolant temperature and clock.
- Electric speedometer with easy-to-read numerals uses an electronic transmission speed sensor, which eliminates the front-wheel-mounted speedometer cable. This contributes to a clean, uncluttered look.
- Passenger seat and rear passenger pegs are easily removed to yield a clean, solo look.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Transferable one-year unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- 1312cc liquid-cooled 52-degree V-twin delivers strong low-end and mid-range torque, with ample power for passing and relaxed cruising. Unique dual exhaust offers throaty exhaust note.
- Powerplant features a single-pin crankshaft to accentuate the engine's character.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) incorporates a single 38mm-diameter throttle body.
- Three-Valve Dual-Plug Combustion Chamber.
- Five-speed transmission for exciting roll-on performance.
- Rear suspension system gives a clean, uncluttered appearance.
- Single rear shock with adjustable rebound damping and five-position preload adjustment features an advanced internal valve system for a comfortable ride, and provides 3.7 inches of wheel travel.
- Large-diameter 45mm extended front fork provides 4.0 inches of plush, responsive travel.
Honda Genuine Accessories†
- Front Spoiler, Front Spoiler LED Accent Lights, Low Sissy Bar Upright, Passenger Backrest Pad, Boulevard Screen (smoke), Rear Fender Panel, Leather Front Pouch, Custom Rider Seat (Tribal/ Vector/Flame), Custom Passenger Seat, Braided Lines (Throttle Cable/Clutch Cable/Front Brake Hose/Rear Brake Hose), Billet Clutch Cover, Billet Timing Cover, Billet Master Cylinder Cap, Billet License Plate Frame, Billet Dipstick, Chrome Allen Bolt Inserts, Fork Bolt Covers, Custom Grips, Outdoor Cycle Cover
† WARRANTY: Because we're so confident in the quality of each of our Honda Genuine accessories, we're pleased to offer one of the best warranties in the industry. One-year warranty begins on the day accessories are purchased by the customer.
Model: VT1300CX / VT1300CX ABS
Engine Type: 1312cc liquid-cooled 52° V-twin
Bore and Stroke: 89.5mm x 104.3mm
Compression ratio: 9.2:1
Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment, one 38mm throttle body
Ignition: Digital with 3-D mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
Final Drive: Shaft
Front: 45mm fork; 4.0 inches travel
Rear: Single shock with adjustable rebound damping and five-position spring preload adjustability; 3.7 inches travel
Front: Single 336mm disc with twin-piston caliper
Rear: 296mm disc with single-piston caliper
Wheelbase: 71.1 inches
Rake (Caster angle): 32.0°
Trail: 92.0mm (3.6 inches)
Seat Height: 26.9 inches
Fuel Capacity: 3.4 gallons
Fuel Economy Estimate**: 45 mpg
Colors: Red, Black (ABS model available in Black only)
Curb Weight*: 666 pounds (VT1300CX) / 681 pounds (VT1300CX ABS)
*Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride.
**Miles per gallon values are calculated estimates of fuel consumed during laboratory exhaust emissions tests specified by the EPA, not during on-road riding. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride and maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, cargo and accessories, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
Meets current EPA standards.
Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
©2013 American Honda Motor Co., Inc. All Rights Reserved.