Powersports / Motorcycles / Enduro / CRF230F / Features
2007 Honda CRF230F- Features & Benefits
With electric starting, long-travel suspension and the dependable power of
a 223cc four-stroke engine, the CRF230F is the ideal bike for recreational users
who are discovering the world of off-road riding.
- Dependable 223cc single-cylinder air-cooled four-stroke engine offers plenty of user-friendly power and torque spread over a wide rpm-range.
- 26mm carburetor for crisp throttle response.
- Electric start for ease of starting.
- Lightweight aluminum crankcase.
- Maintenance-free CD ignition.
- Heavy-duty clutch offers smooth, progressive engagement.
- Smooth-shifting, versatile six-speed transmission.
- Heavy-duty O-ring-sealed chain for durability and reduced maintenance.
- Box-section aluminum swingarm first in its class.
- Lightweight semi-double-cradle high-tensile steel frame.
- 37mm leading-axle Showa front fork offers 9.5 inches of suspension travel.
- Fork boots keep dirt and moisture away from fork seals.
- Heavy-duty Showa rear shock offers 9.0 inches of travel
- Pro-Link® rear suspension rides on needle bearings for smooth action and durability.
- Snail-type chain adjusters for easy maintenance.
- Powerful 240mm front disc brake.
- Lightweight rear drum brake.
- Strong, lightweight rims with straight-pull spokes.
- CRF®-R-inspired bodywork and graphics.
- Engine design produces low emissions and meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road standards.
- Motocross-style seat is low and comfortable, and allows maximum rider movement.
- Large 2.2-gallon plastic fuel tank and thrifty four-stroke engine for long range.
- Easily detachable number plate.
- High-impact plastic skid-plate protects lower engine cases.
- Folding shift lever.
- Reusable foam air filter for reduced maintenance costs.
- Front and rear steel sprockets for durability.
- High-quality handlebar with comfortable grips.
- Extra-wide-cleated, folding, self-cleaning footpegs and brake pedal for secure footing.
- Quiet, USDA-qualified spark arrester/muffler.
- Maintenance-free sealed battery.
- Keyed ignition switch.
- Transferable six-month limited warranty.
- Purchase of a new, previously unregistered Honda unit by an individual retail user in the United States qualifies the owner for a one-year complimentary membership in the Honda Rider's Club of America™ (HRCA®). Benefits include online access to the Honda Common Service Manual, six issues of the bimonthly Honda Red Rider™ magazine, travel discounts, trip routing, MSF reimbursement, plus access to the HRCA Web site (www.hrca.honda.com). Look for the HRCA support team at select off-road events across the country. For details on the HRCA, dealers should call (310) 783-3958, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time.