Powersports / Motorcycles / Enduro / CRF80F
2008 Honda CRF80F Features & Benefits
06/04/2007 - Torrance, Calif.
For young riders ready to step up to a manual clutch machine, the CRF80F features Honda's legendary reliability, big-bike styling, nimble handling and wonderfully balanced performance.
- Durable, proven and simple 80cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke engine develops smooth, tractable power that's ideal for beginners.
- Ultra-reliable CD ignition never needs maintenance.
- 20mm carburetor for crisp throttle response.
- Closed crankcase vent system safeguards against engine oil contamination.
- Primary kickstarting for easy starts in any gear.
- Lightweight, upswept competition-type exhaust system utilizes a quiet, USDA-qualified muffler/spark arrester.
- Durable, smooth-shifting five-speed transmission.
- Heavy-duty clutch with smooth, progressive engagement.
- Lightweight high-tensile steel frame is rigid, durable and offers ideal geometry for recreational off-roading.
- Leading-axle 27mm Showa front fork offers 5.5 inches of compliant suspension travel.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension (see Technology Section)
- Heavy-duty Showa rear shock offers a smooth ride.
- Knobby tires offer excellent grip and long life.
- Lightweight screw-type drive chain adjusters for simple maintenance.
- Powerful, lightweight drum brakes.
- CRF®-R-inspired graphics.
- Engine design produces low emissionsthat meets both EPA and California Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road emissions standards.
- Keyed ignition switch provides added security.
- Durable body components.
- CR®-style seat shape accommodates a broad range of rider sizes.
- Generous ground clearance and rugged skidplate for undercarriage protection.
- CR-shape handlebar enhances rider comfort.
- High-quality controls feature comfortable grips, dogleg levers and side-pull throttle just like those of the bigger CRFs.
- Cleated, folding, self-cleaning footpegs offer secure footing.
- Fork boots help protect stanchion tubes and fork seals.
- Silver-painted frame and footpegs.
- Durable steel sprockets.
- Washable, reusable foam air filter.
- Transferable six-month limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.