Powersports / Motorcycles / Enduro
2008 Honda CRF150F Features & Benefits
For off-road fun, nothing beats the electric-start CRF150F. Big enough to keep experienced adults entertained but small and light for beginning riders, the CRF150F is the darling of the off-road enthusiast press.
New for 2008
- Narrower seat, fuel tank and new handlebar shape increase rider comfort.
- New carburetor jetting improves engine performance.
- Dependable 149cc single-cylinder air-cooled four-stroke engine produces smooth, easy-to-use power that's ideal for recreational riders.
- 24mm carburetor offers excellent throttle response.
- Ultra-reliable CD ignition never needs maintenance.
- Electric starter for convenient starting in all conditions.
- Heavy-duty clutch offers smooth engagement and durability.
- Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission.
- Five-speed transmission ratios to match engine power characteristics.
- Lightweight semi-double-cradle high-tensile steel frame.
- 35mm leading-axle Showa front fork offers 9.1 inches of compliant suspension travel.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension (see Technology Section)
- Heavy-duty Showa rear shock offers 8.9 inches of travel.
- Powerful 240mm front disc brake.
- Lightweight rear drum brake.
- Engine design produces low emissions that meets both EPA and California Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road standards.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Snail-type chain adjusters for easy maintenance.
- Durable body components.
- High-impact plastic skidplate for undercarriage protection.
- Motocross-style seat is low and comfortable and allows maximum rider movement.
- Cleated, folding and self-cleaning footpegs offer secure footing.
- Folding shift lever and brake-pedal tips.
- Fork boots keep dirt and moisture away from fork seals.
- Durable steel sprockets.
- Washable, reusable, foam air filter.
- Quiet, USDA-qualified spark arrester/muffler.
- CRF®-R inspired bodywork.
- Keyed ignition switch.
- Transferable six-month limited warranty.