Powersports / Motorcycles / Enduro
2009 Honda CRF70F Features & Benefits
The CRF70F serves as a great introduction to off-road motorcycling, thanks to its automatic clutch, low seat height, three-speed transmission, and low-maintenance 72cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke engine.
Features & Benefits
- Fuel-efficient SOHC 72cc four-stroke engine offers easy-to-use power and a high level of dependability.
- 13mm piston-valve carburetor offers excellent rideability and high fuel mileage.
- Closed crankcase vent system safeguards against engine oil contamination.
- Automatic cam-chain tensioner.
- Maintenance-free CD ignition.
- Quiet, USDA-qualified muffler/spark arrester.
- #420 drive chain is tough and durable.
- Three-speed constant-mesh transmission with automatic clutch for easy takeoffs and shifting.
- Lightweight and rigid backbone frame configuration.
- Smooth-action 27mm front fork provides 3.2 inches of suspension travel for confident control over rugged trails.
- Triangulated swingarm with single shock is durable and offers 3.5 inches of rear wheel travel.
- Brakes are compact, lightweight and feature leading-/trailing-shoe-design front and rear.
- Knobby tires offer excellent grip and long life.
- CRF®-R-inspired graphics.
- Engine design produces low emissions that meets both EPA and California Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road emissions standards.
- Keyed ignition switch provides added security.
- Steel-spoked wheels combine with Honda Racing styling and graphics to look like the bigger CRFs.
- CRF-style seat shape accommodates a broad range of rider sizes.
- Small and lightweight feel combine with low seat height to inspire confidence in younger riders.
- Tough and durable plastic body parts.
- Motocross-style handlebar with crossbar.
- Folding, cleated footpegs offer secure footing even in muddy conditions.
- Silver-painted frame and footpegs.
- Front suspension features dual-rate springs for improved rider comfort and bump absorption.
- Transferable six-month limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- When you buy a new Honda Powersports Product, you may be eligible to receive a complimentary one year membership in the Honda Riders Club of America®, which includes an exclusive Members-only magazine, rider training benefits, access to the Members-only Clubhouse Web site and much more. Some limitations apply. For more information on the HRCA®, log on to hrca.honda.com.