Powersports / Motorcycles / Enduro
2012 Honda CRF150F - Specifications
Not too big, and not too small—the CRF150F is just the right size to suit beginning riders and experienced adults equally well. And thanks to its moderate chassis dimensions, easy-to-use four-stroke power, electric starter and more rider-friendly features, the CRF150F is just the ticket for entering, exploring and thoroughly enjoying the world of off-road fun.
New for 2012
- Bold new graphics.
- New White rear fender.
- Dependable 149cc single-cylinder air-cooled four-stroke engine produces smooth, easy-to-use power that’s ideal for recreational riders.
- 24mm carburetor offers excellent throttle response.
- Ultra-reliable CD ignition never needs maintenance.
- Electric starter for convenient starting in all conditions.
- Heavy-duty clutch offers smooth engagement and durability.
- Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission.
- Five-speed transmission ratios to match engine power characteristics.
- Lightweight semi-double-cradle high-tensile steel frame.
- 35mm leading-axle Showa front fork offers 9.1 inches of compliant suspension travel.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension.
- Heavy-duty Showa rear shock offers 8.9 inches of travel.
- Powerful 240mm front disc brake.
- Lightweight rear drum brake.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Snail-type chain adjusters for easy maintenance.
- Durable body components.
- High-impact plastic skidplate for undercarriage protection.
- Motocross-style seat is low and comfortable and allows maximum rider movement.
- Cleated, folding and self-cleaning footpegs offer secure footing.
- Folding shift lever.
- Fork boots keep dirt and moisture away from fork seals.
- Durable steel sprockets.
- Washable, reusable foam air filter.
- Quiet, USDA-qualified spark arrester/muffler.
- CRF®-R inspired bodywork.
- Keyed ignition switch.
- Transferable six-month limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.