We understand perfectly if you think your eyeballs are lying to you. Indeed, the Fury® appears to be something from the farthest fringes of the two-wheeled world. Yet it's a Honda, through and through. Here we have the rolling incarnation of the pure, undiluted chopper essence, a machine that simply looks right, sounds right and goes straight to the heart of radical enthusiasts. Yet despite the extreme lines and head-turning looks, the Fury is backed up with the same fit and finish, functionality, affordability, quality and reliability built into every Honda. Who would have ever thought it possible?
New for 2012
- New Matte Black/Red, Ultra Blue Metallic and Black colors. (ABS with CBS model available in Black color only.)
- High-mount steering head complements the raked-out front end.
- Hard-tail styling.
- Long, slim 3.4-gallon seamless fuel tank mounts high on the frame for a true custom look.
- Slim radiator is mounted unobtrusively to accent the Fury's clean lines.
- Ultra Blue Metallic and Black colors feature color-matched bodywork, frame and swingarm.
- Minimalist front and rear fenders complement the Fury's chopper styling.
- Control lines and cables are specially routed for a clean, custom look.
- Low-maintenance slim-profile driveshaft provides smooth operation with no need for chain or belt guards and covers.
- Integrated handlebar-mounted chrome housing features a speedometer, an odometer/A&B tripmeter and indicator lights for the turn signals, high beam, neutral, oil pressure, coolant temperature and clock.
- Electric speedometer with easy-to-read numerals uses an electronic transmission speed sensor, which eliminates the front-wheel-mounted speedometer cable. This contributes to a clean, uncluttered look.
- Passenger seat and rear passenger pegs are easily removed to yield a clean, solo look.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Transferable one-year unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- 1312cc liquid-cooled 52-degree V-twin delivers strong low-end and mid-range torque, with ample power for passing and relaxed cruising. Unique dual exhaust offers throaty exhaust note.
- Powerplant features a single-pin crankshaft to accentuate the engine's character.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) incorporates a single 38mm-diameter throttle body.
- Three-Valve Dual-Plug Combustion Chamber.
- Five-speed transmission for exciting roll-on performance.
- Rear suspension system gives a clean uncluttered appearance.
- Single rear shock with adjustable rebound damping and five-position preload adjustment features an advanced internal valve system for a comfortable ride, and provides 3.7 inches of wheel travel.
- Large-diameter 45mm extended front fork provides 4.0 inches of plush, responsive travel.
Honda Genuine Accessories*
- Front Spoiler, Front Spoiler LED accent Lights, Low Sissy Bar Upright, Passenger Backrest Pad, Boulevard Screen (smoke), Rear Fender Panel, Leather Front Pouch, Custom Rider Seat (Tribal/ Vector/Flame), Custom Passenger Seat, Outdoor Cover, Braided Lines (Throttle Cable/Clutch Cable/Front Brake Hose/Rear Brake Hose), Billet Clutch Cover, Billet Timing Cover, Billet Master Cylinder Cap, Billet License Plate Frame, Billet Dipstick, Chrome Allen Bolt Inserts, Fork Bolt Covers, Custom Grips, Outdoor Cycle Cover