Powersports / Scooters / Helix / Features
2006 Honda Helix- Features
With an automatic transmission, electric starting and tons of storage, the Helix is a stylish and versatile do-it-all machine.
Features & Benefits
New for 2006
- Exciting new Red color.
- Durable 244cc liquid-cooled four-stroke engine produces plenty of smooth,
- Push-button electric starter and automatic choke make starting the engine a breeze.
- Maintenance-free solid-state CD ignition never needs attention.
- Lightweight, whisper-quiet exhaust system.
- 30mm CV carburetor offers superb throttle response and excellent fuel mileage.
- Honda's V-Matic automatic transmission means no shifting and ultra-smooth power delivery.
- Powerful 12-volt electrical system and maintenance-free battery offer a high degree of reliability.
- Durable steel frame is strong yet lightweight.
- Rugged front and rear suspension offers a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Wide, low, padded seat is comfortable for two-up riding.
- Hydraulic front disc brake and lightweight drum rear brake offer excellent stopping power.
- Cast aluminum wheels are lightweight, stylish, and strong.
- Full-coverage bodywork, windshield, and sensible riding position give the Helix a high degree of riding comfort.
- Lockable rear storage compartment is large enough to carry a briefcase or helmet.
- Passenger grabrails offer comfort and convenience.
- Full instrumentation features a digital speedometer, fuel gauge, coolant temperature gauge, odometer, tripmeter, digital clock, audible turn-signal indicator, plus high-beam and oil-change indicators.
- Parking brake and ignition switch/steering lock help keep your Helix™
secure when parked.
- Large, 3.2-gallon fuel tank offers extended cruising range.
- Dry weight of 349.4 pounds and low, 26.2-inch seat height allow easy parking and slow-speed maneuverability.
- Sidestand inhibitor switch allows starting only if the sidestand has been retracted.
- Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Ownership includes one-year complimentary membership for an individual in the Honda Rider's Club of America™ (HRCA®). Benefits include: discounts, travel benefits, roadside assistance, one year of Honda Red Rider™ magazine, access to HRCA Clubhouse Web site (www.hrca.honda.com) and access online to Honda Common Service Manual. For HRCA details, call 1-800-847-HRCA. For dealers only, please call (310) 783-3958.
- Scooter cover.