The PCX150 stands out as a best-seller worldwide thanks to its modern design and remarkable value for money in terms of initial purchase price, low operating costs and thrifty fuel efficiency. Now the next generation arrives. Its low-friction Enhanced Smart Power [eSP™] 153cc, liquid-cooled engine is even more efficient than before, and a larger 2.1-gallon fuel tank helps give it greater range between fill-ups too. The PCX150 also gets a new look and increased comfort and convenience features, including new seating for rider and passenger comfort. Stylish LED headlights, taillight and turn signals add a trendsetting touch, and a handy 12-volt accessory socket serves as a convenient charging station for personal electronics. With a light curb weight of 295 pounds, a nimble 51.8-inch wheelbase and a low 29.9-inch seat height, the PCX150 serves as an easygoing ride that adds a big element of fun to the day’s travels.
New for 2015
- Upgraded 153cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke engine is more fuel efficient thanks to additional friction-reduction measures applied to engine internals.
- New bodywork gives this modern scooter a sportier look that captures a distinctive, motorcycle-like style.
- New passenger seat adds to rider and passenger comfort.
- Larger 2.1-gallon fuel tank, up from 1.56 gallons.
- Compact dual LED headlights, taillight, turn signals and license plate light add a distinctive look while producing brilliant illumination.
- Large, lockable under-seat storage space, which can hold a full-face helmet and more, now features a new spring-loaded hinge so it stays open for more convenient access.
- New hazard light function has been added.
- Integral 12-volt adaptor is a convenient charging point for personal electronics.
- Available in Metallic Black and Pearl White colors.
- Instrumentation includes added fuel consumption readout and clock, plus speedometer, odometer, trip meter and fuel gauge.
- Theft deterrent ignition system cover and steering lock help provide security when parked.
- Sidestand and centerstand offer parking versatility.
- Helmet hook under seat.
- Storage compartment under dash for small items.
- Fuel tank located under floorboard for lower center of gravity and enhanced riding traits.
- Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Honda Genuine Accessories†
Rear Trunk, Trunk Base Kit, Windscreen, Outdoor Cover
† WARRANTY: Because we’re so confident in the quality of each of our Honda Genuine Accessories, we’re pleased to offer one of the best warranties in the industry. One-year warranty begins on the day accessories are purchased by the customer.
Final accessory list TBD and subject to change without notice.