2013 Honda CB1100/CB1100 ABS Features
For many riders, a motorcycle with a timeless look retains its own special place in the sport—and that's what the CB1100 is all about. Better yet, with this bike it's not just about sleek lines and a purist approach: check out the powerful 1140cc air-cooled DOHC engine that harks back to so many classic high-performance Hondas. The twin-shock rear suspension and 18-inch wheels build on the classic bike theme while still delivering sporty performance, and the powerful, thoroughly modern triple-disc-brake setup offers the option of Combined ABS. There's also the dual-overhead cam layout and four valves per cylinder for superior engine breathing, Honda's sophisticated Programmed Fuel Injection for the latest in accurate fuel metering and consistent power production, plus more contemporary touches. All these modern highlights complement the CB1100's timeless style to create a fresh category of motorcycle that's just right for the times.
- Timeless styling and ergonomics for a relaxed, open seating position and excellent versatility for all kinds of street-riding environments.
- Classic fuel tank shape, handlebar bend, instrument pods, taillight configuration and more are evocative of early Honda four-cylinder bikes that helped establish trends in motorcycle styling.
- Blacked-out engine, black-spoked wheels with brushed edges, and highly polished cases give the CB1100 a unique look.
- Available in Candy Red.
- Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- All-new 1140cc air-cooled DOHC engine generates impressive amounts of midrange power plus a smooth, sophisticated feel for a rewarding riding experience.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) continuously monitors numerous variables to ensure the correct fuel mixture is delivered for the existing riding and atmospheric conditions. Net result: remarkably crisp throttle response over a wide variety of riding conditions.
- Stout 41mm fork is adjustable for spring preload.
- Classic dual-shock rear suspension system features spring preload adjustability.
- Dual front 296mm disc brakes with powerful four-piston calipers plus a rear 256mm disc brake provide strong stopping power.
- Combined ABS version available for braking confidence in less than ideal conditions.
- Sweeping four-into-one exhaust system is both aesthetically pleasing and remarkably functional.
- Low seat height of 31.3 inches makes the CB1100 especially rider friendly.
- Lightweight and efficient chain final-drive is in keeping with the classic styling theme.
Honda Genuine Accessories†
- Heated Grips, Heated Grips Attachment, Rear Carrier, Carbon Fiber Tank Pad, Chrome Meter Cover, Chrome Headlight Case, Gold-Color Front Fork Adjustment Bolt
† WARRANTY: Because we're so confident in the quality of each of our Honda Genuine Accessories, we're pleased to offer one of the best warranties in the industry. One-year warranty begins on the day accessories are purchased by the customer.
Final accessory list TBD and subject to change without notice.