Here's a machine that's perfect for cruising city streets as well as exploring back-country roads—the Shadow® Spirit 750 C2. Honda has brought together a big-bike look, distinctive street-rod styling and a muscular V-twin engine—including the sophistication and metering precision of Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI). And it all comes wrapped up in a surprisingly affordable package.
New for 2013
- Standard model available in new Ultra Blue Metallic Flame and Black. ABS model available in Black only.
- A 21-inch front wheel for a narrow, custom look and light steering feel.
- Incredibly low 25.8-inch seat height.
- Big-bike looks and feel at a very attractive price.
- Chrome highlights include cylinder-head cover, air-cleaner cover, left and right engine sidecovers, brake and clutch lever brackets, rear brake pedal, shift lever, swingarm pivot cap, ignition switch cover, handlebar, rear shock covers and headlight.
- Handlebar design offers sporty, street-rod feel.
- Tank-mounted speedometer features attractive chrome instrument housing.
- Sleek, one-piece gunfighter-type seat.
- Custom, integrated taillight design.
- Stylish 3.7-gallon fuel tank.
- Steering-head lock and helmet lock for added security when parked.
- Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- 745cc liquid-cooled V-twin engine produces impressive power over a broad rpm range.
- Crankshaft features long-stroke design along with high-mass ACG to produce strong V-twin feel and low-rpm torque peak.
- Three-Valve Dual-Plug Combustion Chamber.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) for good throttle response and fuel efficiency.
- Finned cylinders enhance appearance and give a big-bike look.
- Aluminum radiator maintains consistent engine temperature for optimum performance and long engine life. Mounted between frame rails for enhanced appearance.
- Wide-ratio five-speed transmission.
- Sleek 2-into-2 exhaust system features bullet-style mufflers for a classic street-rod look.
- Innovative frame design features large, steel-tube backbone reaching back from steering head to rear of the engine cases for simplicity and strength.
- Sturdy and responsive 41mm front fork delivers confident, neutral handling and plush 4.5-inch wheel travel.
- Dual-shock rear suspension features five-position spring preload adjustability and eye-catching chrome covers, while offering 3.5 inches of wheel travel for a smooth ride.
- Single front disc brake with twin-piston caliper grips a 296mm drilled rotor between sintered metal pads. Rear brake is drum type.
- Shaft final-drive system provides smooth and reliable low-maintenance operation.
Honda Genuine Accessories†
- Touring Accessories: Leather Saddlebags (studded/fringed/plain), Synthetic Leather Saddlebags, Leather Tank Belt (studded/plain), Leather Front Pouch (studded/fringed/ plain), Leather Touring Bag (studded/fringed/plain), Saddlebag Liner Set
- Chrome Accessories: Light Bar, Spotlight Visors, Backrest with Pad (tall/low), Backrest Trim (tall/low), Rear Carrier, Passenger Grab Rails, Radiator Guard, Allen-Bolt Inserts (5mm/6mm/ 8mm), Driveshaft Cover
- Billet Accessories: Master-Cylinder Cap (fluted/V design/neo-retro/chrome), Swingarm Pivot Cover Set, License-Plate Frame (fluted/V design/neo-retro)
- Additional Accessories: Digital Audio System, Cycle Cover