2014 CBR1000RR SP Features and Benefits
Since its inception, the CBR1000RR has represented the essence of a genuine Superbike. By design, the CBR1000RR hits that ideal balance between power and handling that makes it so fun to ride on the street or the track. Now for 2014, the CBR1000RR’s performance gets even sharper with the introduction of the CBR1000RR SP. For the ultimate in performance, the CBR1000RR SP features fully adjustable Öhlins front and rear suspension, plus Brembo front brakes and Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SC premium tires. A special lightweight subframe lowers the center of gravity (CG) and the CBR1000RR SP carries a single-seat cowl that shaves weight. Add high-performance engine parts, including pistons and connecting rods that are hand-picked to match weight and balance, and you have a finely honed instrument that brings the CBR1000RR SP’s performance to a whole new level.
Features and Benefits
- Öhlins fully adjustable front and rear suspension features proven, competition-quality components.
- Superb 43mm Öhlins inverted fork with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability.
- Unit Pro-Link® Öhlins shock with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability.
- Brembo front brakes with four-piston calipers and 320mm floating rotors deliver track-spec braking performance.
- Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SC premium tires.
- Lightweight subframe lowers CG.
- A new cylinder head, intake tract and exhaust system add additional power and torque.
- Special pistons and connecting rods hand selected to match weight and balance for quality and performance.
- The riding position is now more track-oriented thanks to new handlebars and relocated footpegs.
- A bubble windscreen creates a larger still-air pocket for the rider.
- New seat cowl adds a distinctive look with its track-ready configuration, and saves weight.
- Special tri-color paint scheme gives the CBR1000RR SP a distinctive look.
- Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Honda Genuine Accessories†
- Energy Seat, Sportscreen, Rear Tire Hugger, Carbon Fiber License Plate Frame Carbon Fiber Tank Pad, Carbon Fiber Lid Cover, Cycle Cover, Racing Cover
† WARRANTY: Because we’re so confident in the quality of each of our Honda Genuine accessories, we’re pleased to offer one of the best warranties in the industry. One-year warranty begins on the day accessories are purchased by the customer.
Final accessory list TBD and subject to change without notice.