The Forza™ is a mid-displacement machine that boasts some pretty high-tech credentials: a fuel-injected liquid-cooled 300-class engine with a single overhead camshaft and four-valve head with sophisticated roller rocker arms. That all adds up to a ride that's big enough for extended rides for two, but versatile, practical and economical enough to keep transportation costs way down.
Features and Benefits
- Automatic Honda V-Matic transmission provides seamless acceleration along with twist-and-go simplicity.
- Liquid-cooled fuel-injected four-stroke 279cc single-cylinder engine features a single overhead camshaft and four valves per cylinder with roller rocker arms for strong engine performance, excellent fuel efficiency and clean, efficient operation.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) offers excellent throttle response over a wide range of riding conditions.
- Combined Braking System (CBS) with a 256mm front disc and 240mm rear disc provides excellent braking power for added confidence in a wide range of operating conditions.
- Optional Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS with CBS).
- 35mm front fork with 3.7 inches of suspension travel provides a comfortable and controlled ride.
- Double-sided aluminum swingarm and twin rear shocks with 3.9 inches of travel for a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Instrumentation includes speedometer, odometer/A&B tripmeters, clock, fuel, coolant temperature and oil level warning light.
- Under-seat storage compartment can hold two full-face helmets.
- Dual fairing pockets provide additional storage area.
- 12-volt power socket allows easy access to plug in accessories.
- Available in Pearl Red.
- Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Honda Genuine Accessories†
- Tall Windscreen, 35 Liter Rear Trunk, Rear Trunk Attachment Kit, Cycle Cover, One-Key System for Rear Trunk
† WARRANTY: Because we're so confident in the quality of each of our Honda Genuine accessories, we're pleased to offer one of the best warranties in the industry. One-year warranty begins on the day accessories are purchased by the customer.