Powersports / ATV / Sport
2006 Honda TRX90- Features
Honda's smallest TRX gets big-time changes for 2006, including an electric starter, TRX450R-inspired bodywork, new suspension settings and a host of other refinements.
Features & Benefits
New for 2006
- New electric starter for ease of starting in all conditions.
- New TRX®450R-inspired bodywork.
- New handlebar design for increased rider comfort.
- Front brake lever repositioned closer to grip to fit a wide variety of riders.
- Uniquely designed center mud guards for rider protection and comfort.
- New silver colored frame.
- New tough plastic skid plate.
- New suspension settings for improved rider comfort.
- New Black color.
- Honda's bulletproof 86cc SOHC four-stroke engine offers smooth power delivery and legendary reliability.
- Convenient electric starting.
- Maintenance-free CD ignition system never needs attention.
- 15mm carburetor offers excellent fuel mileage and crisp throttle response.
- Quiet, efficient exhaust system with USDA-qualified spark arrester/muffler.
- Honda's durable automatic clutch makes takeoffs and shifting a breeze.
- Versatile four-speed transmission.
- Closed crankcase vent system safeguards against engine oil contamination.
- Strong and durable steel frame.
- Independent front suspension features a pair of rugged shock absorbers.
- Single-shock rear suspension offers a comfortable ride.
- Durable front and rear sealed drum brakes.
- Long-lasting 8-inch front and rear tires.
- Well-padded seat offers a high level of rider comfort.
- All-new bodywork inspired by Honda's legendary TRX450R.
- Uniquely designed center mud guards allow the rider's feet to grip the footrests while keeping mud and debris away from the rider's feet.
- Engine design produces low emissions and meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road emissions standards.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Reusable, washable foam air filter.
- Keyed ignition switch for added security.
- Neutral indicator light.
- Adjustable throttle limiter.
- Front and rear steel grab-handles and a low dry weight make loading simple.
- Comfortable handlebar grips and levers.
- Durable O-ring chain drive system.
- Comfortably low, 26.0-inch seat height.
- Fuel capacity of 2.0 gallons for extended range.
- Standard parking brake.
- Transferable six-month limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Ownership includes one-year complimentary membership for an individual in the Honda Rider's Club of America™ (HRCA®). Benefits include: discounts, travel benefits, roadside assistance for ATV transport vehicle while ATV is being transported, one year of Honda Red Rider ATV™ magazine, access to HRCA Clubhouse Web site (www.hrca.honda.com) and access online to Honda Common Service Manual. For HRCA details, call 1-800-847-HRCA. For dealers only, please call (310) 783-3958.
- Flag kit.