Powersports / ATV / Sport / TRX90X
2009 Honda TRX90X - Features & Benefits
With its electric starting, proven SOHC engine, refined suspension and TRX450R-inspired styling, the TRX90X serves as the ideal choice for introducing beginners to the sport of ATV riding.
- Honda's 86cc SOHC four-stroke engine offers smooth power delivery and legendary reliability.
- Convenient electric starter for ease of starting in all conditions.
- Maintenance-free CD ignition system never needs attention.
- 15mm carburetor offers excellent fuel mileage and crisp throttle response.
- Quiet, efficient exhaust system with USDA-qualified spark arrester/muffler.
- Honda's durable automatic clutch makes takeoffs and shifting a breeze.
- Versatile four-speed transmission.
- Closed crankcase vent system safeguards against engine-oil contamination.
- Strong and durable steel frame.
- Independent front suspension features a pair of rugged shock absorbers.
- Single-shock rear suspension offers a comfortable ride.
- Durable front and rear sealed drum brakes.
- Long-lasting 8-inch front and rear tires.
- Well-padded seat offers a high level of rider comfort.
- TRX450R-inspired bodywork.
- Uniquely designed center mud guards allow the rider's feet to grip the footrests while keeping mud and debris away from the rider's feet.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Reusable, washable foam air filter.
- Keyed ignition switch for added security.
- Neutral indicator light.
- Adjustable throttle limiter.
- Front and rear steel grab handles and a low dry weight make loading simple.
- Handlebar designed for increased rider comfort.
- Comfortable handlebar grips and levers.
- Front brake lever positioned closer to grip to fit a wide variety of riders.
- Durable O-ring-sealed chain drive system.
- Comfortably low 26.0-inch seat height.
- Standard parking brake.
- Transferable one-year limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- When you buy a new Honda Powersports Product, you may be eligible to receive a complimentary one-year membership in the Honda Riders Club of America®, which includes an exclusive Members-only magazine, rider training benefits, access to the Members-only Clubhouse Web site and much more. Some limitations apply. For more information on the HRCA®, log on to hrca.honda.com.
Honda Genuine Accessories
- Flag Kit.