- Honda Ridgeline Desert Race Truck to showcase design direction for all-new Ridgeline pickup debuting next year
- HR-V project vehicles will bring extreme performance and personality to the compact crossover segment
- Updated 2016 Honda CR-Z sport hybrid coupe to make first appearance on North American soil
- Honda Powersports hits show floor, including Moto GP Race Replica RC213V-S, Pioneer 1000 and more
- Honda to once again host the Honda Soiree at Hakkasan Nightclub
Honda will ignite the floor at the 2015 SEMA Show with a full portfolio of performance products, including race bikes, HR-V project vehicles, and the debut of the Ridgeline Desert Race Truck. The Ridgeline Desert Race Truck will offer a first look at the styling direction of the highly anticipated 2017 Honda Ridgeline pickup. The "racing Ridgeline" also marks Honda's re-entry into Honda Performance Development (HPD)-powered factory off-road racing.
Also within the Honda display will be four Honda HR-V project vehicles, built in partnership with several highly creative U.S.-based automotive tuning houses. The refreshed 2016 Honda CR-Z sport hybrid coupe, complete with aggressive new exterior styling details and significantly improved interior, will also be highlighted in Honda's 2015 SEMA showcase, along with an accessorized version of the all-new 2016 Honda Civic Sedan and 2016 Honda Pilot. Further demonstrating the broad range of performance products and racing activities that only Honda can boast, Honda Powersports and HPD will also showcase many of their wares, including the Pioneer 1000 Side-by-Side in matching desert race livery, the Moto GP Race Replica RC213V-S, the Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing IndyCar display, and much more.
The Honda press conference will begin at 9:35 a.m. PDT on Nov. 3rd at Booth #24887 in the southeast corner of the Central Hall.
Honda will again host the Honda Soiree, this year taking place at Hakkasan Nightclub at the MGM Grand. Credentialed journalists can obtain a wristband to garner attendance at the Honda booth following the press conference.
# # #